Friday, February 13, 2009

SAY BYE TO NO LIFE

Alright. First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIYING !!!! :D We loveeeeee youuuuuuu !! hahaha.
Alright it's damn late now so i can't upload those 100+ photos. INSANE RIGHT ? I know. HAHA.

I seriously love my friends now !!!! We had soooooooo much fun today !!! AND WE ALREADY PLAN WHAT TO DO AFTER EXAMS !! hahahaha! This is so cool.
Anywhere with them, there's definitely laughters. (:
New friend today, LYNETTE. :D A very very very very hyper girl. HAHAHA but very steady !! Like me ! LOL!

I'll upload the photos tomorrow okay girls then you guys can take it from here.
TOMORROW PUTTING BRACES!! *scare scare* LOL

& Alex, seriously thanks for your flowers. It's damn nice and sweet of you (:
Forgot to take pictures with youuuuuu. Hahaha.

Boy, i miss you. >.<
& your replies always never fail to make me smile. :D
& i think you're like me, A PIG. LOL!

Happening lifestyle ever since that day. (: wooohhoooo. LOL.
Seriously, i never regretted. & yes! I'm loving my life now. I didn't know after all those ugly stuff i could actually be THIS happy !!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D Maybe this was the right path for me all along and maybe we 2 were a mistake from the start. (:

Woooooo. (almost typed his name out. ) >.<
One day maybe, i could reveal his name over here. HEHEHE.

GF i miss you !
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home