Friday, February 13, 2009

your everything no longer affects me.

This is our clique plus Lynette. (:

I seriously can't upload those 146 photos. HAHA. You guys want, check out my album okay ! (:

Alright. Yesterday i went out in the afternoon to meet Alex, we dragged the meeting timing to 3pm. Met my cousin first then talked a while and I'm off to meet him. We went around TM and we played basketball and photohunt. LOL. Then gave me a small surprise at kopitiam. HAHAHA! Forgot to take picture with you Alex !! LOL. Thanks btw for the gift. (: Loved it.

Went to meet PeiYun n Liying and we went Ehub to wait for the other girls. Went arcade to play a while then after they came, we took neoprints !! LOL Seriously there's one picture of Kereen i love it so much. Hahaha. We went to eat at the streets i think, then went to gave Liying a surprise at PRP. Oh we bought alcohol too ! Hahaha. Played cards, and seriously damn high. Hahaha.

Reached home already 11plus and had to upload the pictures. -.- Hahaha.

Today i went out with my parents, thought of the clinic for my braces but then cannot walk in so have to book appointment and then i had the 20feb den can go. Zzzzz. We went shopping at fareast and then Bugis to eat swensens. (: Bought belts only.

How will tmr be like ?

Anyway, happy vday to everyone ! :D:D Hope you will have a great time tomorrow !! (:

He's seriously cute. Hahaha. I'm preparing for his birthday (: Hope he likes it. Hehehe. But i don't know how to pass him. -.- HAHA.

Study week next week with the girls !!! Confirm got study, PLUS FUN. Hahahaha!

Seriously, i pity you & the life you're leading now. *shakes head*

AHHHHH!! i love him him him him him so much !! Heheheheeeeee. Everytime my message tone rings, my eyes brighten. HAHAHA!

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home