Sunday, February 15, 2009

Painful toe

Stayed at home today, cause I'm not feeling right today, maybe very tired cause i reached home at 4plus am yesterday. Yawnsss.
Stayed at home watching tv, using laptop and then rest a while. My toe was like a little swollen i guess, it's very painful and i can't seem to walk really properly. Sigh.

During evening, Leroy n him started sms-ing me.
Then went for dinner at the coffeeshop near my house. Wasn't really in the mood today, maybe cause of him. Miss him lots. Maybe cause of my toe too. Painful, really pain.

The look in your eyes and your touch is really something i can't forget.
I'm confident to say that I'm in love with you right now. (:

Gonna go study tomorrow. IN THE MORNING. -.- Omg that's like school timing.
& seriously i find Eric is damn... nvm. He just kept messaging me those very nice sweet long messages which i always don't reply as i don't know what to reply. Zzz.

& boy, you should really brush up your BusStats. HAHAHA That day he told me people type some things into the calculator and press that certain button can get the answer, he don't know how to do so he add one by one by one and yet the answer is still wrong. LOL! So cute right. xD

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home