Wednesday, February 25, 2009

3 more hours +

I'm still studying PORM! Hahaha. Now it's like 4.17am already. I'm not very tired though, but of course i would love to go to my bed, it's been calling me since 2plus am. LOL.
About 3 hours ++ and I'll be taking a bath and preparing to go to school. -.-
Seriously i wonder how I'm gonna withstand walking around town tomorrow morning when i didn't even sleep a wink.
I regretted not starting early enough and now I'm complaining about how much time i have left before my paper starts. I hope i could finish the paper quickly, so i can sit outside the classroom or even sleep in the classroom while enjoying the air con. xD

There are some things which i wished i could say it to you, or even let you know but i kept quiet about it. I guess it's just not the right time yet.
When i go to school, i kept looking around, hoping to be able to bump into you cause i really missed you.

Shopping spree with GF real soon ! :D

I'm gonna stop myself from now.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home