Wednesday, February 25, 2009

LAST PAPER!

Today was Bus stats. *Shakes head*.
Bumped into GF & Weimin at 3rd floor so followed them down and then went outside school to have our lunch/dinner? Haha.
Then waited for his friends then we went off to Mike house. Omg, finally had the chance to go his house, so long since I've stepped into his house. Saw rascal and lucky ! & that idiot rascal pee on me ! -.- LOL. But rascal is more obedient now, and seriously much more cuter !! While lucky just got fiercer. HAHA.
Studied at his house and then watched 9pm show. Then I went home. Great thanks to that 2 friends who accompanied me sms-ing while I'm on my way home. (:

Tomorrow is my last paper, PORM. Might be tonning the night to study. xD Then after exams I'll be damn shag, but I'm meeting Xq to town. Haha. & he said he's willing to let me rest on his shoulders if I'm tired. (:
Got to catch up with an old friend who i missed a lot in the past. (:
Thurs and Fri I'm out too ! :D Woooo who don't love holidays. Hahaha.

& GIRLS(the 6 girls) ! Outing real soon k !! We're gonna go singing remember k! Go high! Hahaha. & our many many outing trips :D Can't wait. Let's not drift apart during the holidays okay!!
& Kereen, u said you'll bring me around Singapore to try food. HAHA.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home