Friday, February 27, 2009

First step out.


Alright ! First outing after exams ! :D
Went to meet PJ at TP first to actually be her tourguide. LOL. Was late uh, cause last minute i actually had that monthly thing. I wassss soooooo glad that i don't have serious stomach cramps and i only had cramps when i haven't ate my lunch yet. Haha. I can even drink cold drinks now without even feeling pain or what. (:(:
Went to find Kereen a little while.
Then went to meet Minhui at TM, then we went off to Bugis! Decided to eat Sakae Sushi and i was really starving, but after eating, i felt really bloated.
Pictures are at Pj's blog ! :D
Cost us like $70++ but it was delicious. I always loved sakae sushi. Hehe.
Went to shop around Bugis, saw this top which is beautiful but it was quite expensive so decided not to buy it. Finally bought his present though. (:
Saw Khai at there too ! Hahaha.
Decided to go to TM to walk a little while, waved at Auntie, so long didn't see her alrdy. Hahaha.
Went to artbox and they bought a few stuff while i bought a wrapping paper and tiny little cards. Went to minitoons next to buy a box which is a little.. gay. LOL!
Then went to CS for a drink and rest a little while. Haha.
Then the both of them went home while i went to Kereen house to find her. (:
Went off around 11plus and I'm only blogging now cause i was really lazy just now.
I really missed him and i really wanna faster finish his presentSSSs.
& i did something really crazy yesterday. xD
Sometimes, some things he said actually made me smile or feel happy from the bottom of my heart but sometimes, some things he said actually changes my mood 360degrees. Sighs.
This is the first time, I'm putting so much effort into someone's birthday present, all my sincerity and my heart.
I guess i really liked this guy. >.<
Tmr another outing ! :D
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home