Sunday, March 1, 2009

Small shopping trip









Shopping !! Hahaha.
Oh yeah, before anything.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO LYNETTE !! :D
Ytd, went shopping with Gf. Went to meet Sab girl at WS first cause she's returning my camera, thanks girl ! (: Then went to eat lunch with her (deserts only) at kopitiam. Went to wait for GF outside mac and then we went our separate ways. Thanks girl for accompanying me and sorry for taking up your time.
Took 518 to fareast and it was raining heavily. I don't like it. Went to shop around and around. Hahaha. Quite nice, a lot of things and there are so many things i wanna buy. >.<>
I'm wearing one of it later for the wedding dinner. Hehe.
Then took bus 5 to Century square to shop a little more and i saw my Auntie& my little cousin ! Still as cute as ever. Haha. & my auntie now then know I'm single -.- LOL.
Didn't meet Benjie cause it was raining heavily so stayed at home and continue with the present. sighs.
What is wrong with my friend ? I can't don't care my friend even when so many people asked me not to care. Sighs. I'm sick and tired of it, seriously.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home