Saturday, March 7, 2009

KTV!

Pekcek face. LOL


Another pekcek face. HAHA Cause it's hot okay !


The spastic looks. xD


I dnknw what Lynette's trying to show. I'm the emo. LOL


Rockers. LOL!


Let the pictures do the talking.















KTV

Fake mic on his hand. LOL!





Happy birthday !













Happy belated Lynette ! :D Gave her a surprise today. Hehe.
Went to meet them at Simei again then train-ed down to Bugis and went to look for the ktv. Found it and started singing already. LOL People haven't come, we're alrdy half way high . LOL.
Sang a lot of songs then Gf came to join us. Idiot siah, Tavis and GF can actually sing ! LOL.
Then Lynette joined us. Quite fun ah, i have 2 videos. Super super funny.
1 is Tavis and Kereen and another one is Kereen solo. HAHA. Damn damn funny.
After ktv, went to Haji lane and it was quite boring.
Went to have dinner at Siglap there i think ? Ate mac and we slack outside, talking and talking.
& just realize, siglap there is actually a v nice place to slack ! (:
Went home after that.
Tomorrow meeting Gf and maybe Xq during evening time onwards. (:
Sometimes people asked me whether I'm looking for a replacement after my ex-bf. I feel fking pissed by what they say. If really I'm looking for a replacement, i won't even put in so much effort for this guy, i won't even put my heart into him. If I really need a replacement i can just straight away accept Jon what ! Sighs. Nevermind, shouldn't let their comments affect me cause i know how serious i am towards this particular guy. ;)
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home