Saturday, March 7, 2009

Idiot Kereen keep on telling me tmr tmr tmr then send me the picture. LOL. In the end i don't wanna wait for the pic, so i'll just update with words about yesterday. (: haha.
Thursday went out with Sab, Kereen and Tavis to far east. Met the 3 of them at Simei then took bus down. Reached far east and because i kept complaining I'm hungry so they went to eat chicken rice. LOL. Not bad actually then we shopped around far east, i saw the bag i like ! & I'm so gonna buy it, i saw one, it's really the perfect one for me but then it cost like i think 60bucks. *faints*
Then i saw a few a little bit similar to that, cost like 29 or 30bucks. Hahaha. Sab bought belts and we bought a happy birthday shade for Lynette. Seriously, on that day i don't have the mood to shop. Honestly, he's the first guy making me feel that way. I mean normally if guys that i love make me unhappy or what, once I'm with my friends, that guy will not appear in my mind unless suddenly quiet down. But he was the first, that made me so moodless the WHOLE day, moodless until i can't even shop!? Moodless until i can't really laugh from the bottom of my heart or even joke. Sighs.
Went to slack at subway and we talked a lot ! Hahaha but quite nice also la actually, bonding. LOL.

After that went back to fareast i forgot for what and then we went our separate ways. In the bus i heard someone's ringtone, and it's the ringtone that I've wanted all along so i thought it was one woman's phone, went forward and asked and it wasn't her. Then it rang quite a few times, then i thought it was this guy's ringtone, but i didn't dare to ask but DAREDARE la since it's something i really want. LOL. Then finally got it and i can't find the ringtone, so i thought i didn't received it. So i ran towards and chased that guy to ask him send again, i feel so guilty about it like keep disturbing him over 1 ringtone. LOL!
Went home after that and then online conference with them about today's stuff. LOL.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home