Saturday, March 14, 2009

Taking things the slow way

Hihihihi to everyone ! Hahaha, i just came home -.- fucking tired seriously. Normally this timing I'm not that tired. ):
Went out at 8plus to meet korkor, went to have dinner at TM, tori Q but sat at mosburger. xD! Seriously the person who served us... (speechless) but kor made fun of her until i kept laughing like mad. Hahahaha.
Went to ehub, gf can't make it today so called stella and she came. Fuck, played arcade some stupid shooting game and my shooting seriously suck. LOL. Stella also not that good. xD ! But at least i beat kor at bishi bashi. Hahaha.
Watched race to witch mountain, played till arcade closes and then went to eat some fries at superdog.
Then went over to mac to buy my ice creammmiiieeee. :D
I smoke a lot today ): bad bad bad bad, next few days I'm not gonna smoke. Hahaha.

Went back ehub to catch the movie at 1.55am ! Wtf. stupid kor slept halfway thru the movie, and i dnknw why he's so lazy must i feed him popcorn. LOL. Had lotsa laughters with the both of them. (:
& got scolded by korkor for not missing him and all that & he scold me for MIA-ing for more than 2 weeks. LOL. I guess he missed me. >.<~~ Lalalala~ LOL i think i gonna sms him almost everyday so that he won't scold me again. xD I'm really happy for him man. :D

Waited for stella's mum to come and fetch her, den cabbed home. FUCKING TIRED.
Omg after this post, I'm like half dead alrdy. Gonna go sleep soon soon soon !
Eh thanks Tavis man, for accompanying me to talk and also sms-ing me when I'm bored altho your reply is S-L-O-W. LOL.

Now the first person who comes into my mind.. isn't you anymore. Love is complicated as well as confusing.

From the bottom of my heart, I'm actually glad and happy for you. (: Altho we shared many many things in the past, but slowly i believe that i could erase it one by one because I've erased half of it already and i know i could do the same for the remaining ones. All the best. :D

17 AGAIN!
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home