Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm bloody hell awake now ! Which is only 8.31am ! *faints* .
Gonna go prepare then go meet Rac. Omg la, fking early. >.<
Nothing to doooooo~~ Boredboredbored. LOL.

I'm forever stupid i guess or maybe forever useless whenever it comes to love.
别告诉他, 我还想他。

Tonight might have loads of pictures. :D

There are so many things i wanna say, so many things i wanna do but everything's too late now. No turning back and i only can take one step by a step slowly forward. I gotta move on, i gotta put down everything that's pulling me back. I'm forgetting you, I'm giving up on you. It ain't easy, it has never been easy because i was once so in love with you. Time heals, i believe in this, and maybe after a period of time, when i see you my heart beat won't beat faster, my heart won't fluster, my face won't blush, i won't feel shy neither will i feel nervous. But.. how long will that take?
Love... has become something in my life that is so dangerous that i have to be very careful at every step i take, every thing i did or every single word i've said. That nightmare has never been off my mind, it has been replaying each time I'm near someone. But i was once deeply, very deeply in love with someone, although it wasn't pleasant all the time, but the feeling of being in a very very deep love is really sweet. (: There'll be lots of things which I've never experienced before and i only felt it when I'm really in a deep love.

想终止这一切挣扎狠了心说真心谎话.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home