Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Slackkkkk

Meeting my sweetheart tmr. (: Anw i found a job and it's selling apple products. Cool huh, although the informations like overloaded but i believe after some time, i can be rly impressive. Hahaha! Gna save up for new tattoo before telling my parents tht i got a job. This way i can save money and also have more money for myself. The SIM letter is taking forever srsly. I feel like getting the macbook pro but it is too expensive i can't stand the price. Now my life is back to boring again, with work and friends not being free. I have only weekends now but everyone is always so tired and refuse to party! Haha. But as birthdays are coming our way we have to party soon! Woohoo. Have been bowling nowadays and i miss swimming a lot. Many things happened and so what if there are people in your life only show their true colors at the later stage, at least you realized it and you can do something about it at tht point of time. I'm no longer hurt or feel upset of losing someone, I'm kinda over such phase alr. Accepted the fact tht what's meant to be will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home