Wednesday, April 1, 2009

shopaholic

Confession of a shopaholic !
Ehhhh the movie is alright to me, not VERY nice not VERY not nice. LOL!
Suppose to watch at 7.45pm or what, but i was late, SORRY! >.<>
Sit there and chatted all the way till 9.45 when the movie starts. LOL.
The person helping her do manicure is same age as us and studying at TP some science course ! Such a coincidence. Talked to her and got to know her a little better. HAHA so i suggested to get her number, and yeah we got her number. Her name's Belinda, i think nice girl. (: New friend ! HAHA.

Bought popcorns, and they bought 2 hotdogs for themselves. Wa, the hotdog is kinda big. HAHA. I think they really starving cause they finish the hotdog very quickly. LOL. Watched the movie, and came out then we went home. (:
Tomorrow nette's starting her school but we're still meeting for dinner and after dinner gonna go chillax together. :D

I can't get you off my mind. Everywhere i go, i hope to see you yet hope not to see you too. Sometimes i wonder why i went for that outing and know you, but now.. i really think i never regret knowing you. Because you are the one who changed me, you changed me totally, i was still lingering on the past r/s but when you appear, somehow you pulled me out and it changes my life, changes all my thinking and everything. That's why I'm still thankful that i know you.
& because i know you, i realize in this world there's actually a guy like you. :D That could make me fall so deeply in love with. Shit i think at this rate I'm going, i don't think i can make it in time.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home