Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Vday

My Vday gift. (: & if u noticed, (my valentine's is spelled wrongly. T.T) !@#%^
His Vday gift. Srsly this is damn adorable.

Srsly, can u guess what's that he gave me? Cause honestly, when i open and take it out i like "WTF IS THIS?" i never say out la, but i really dnknw what's that. But it's so adorable right! aiyoyoyo. LOL
Didn't went to the last day of school. >.<>
Went to tamp but oh man, don't have babe's shoe size so didn't buy for him the shoes but i owe him a gift (:
Went home nua nua nua, and then babe suddenly psycho me to run tonight, reaction jitao "WHY TODAY?!" i alrdy prepare myself to nua, ask me to change mood to run!! Tsk! Hahahah.
In the end he ran 1 min only he tired alrdy -.-
Went home and ate dinner/supper after bathing. Wheeeez.
See you tomorrow night @ 18th floor hell. HAHA.
You've always manage to make my heart skip a beat. Sweeeeeeeet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home