Friday, February 5, 2010

I chose to SLEEP

I'm so hungry!! So hungry! I ate maggi for lunch which is so not fulfilling cause 1 packet only. I bought LJS for dinner but i ate 1 chicken and a few fries only. Now I'm starving!!!!
But sleepy at the same time, but lazy to sleep! Omg i think i siao alrdy.
Oh wait, I'm siao all along. Hehehehe.

We almost didn't have a chance to turn back.

Hope this will be the last chance given. I can continue to shop for my CNY clothes! How awesome is that! Wheeeeeecxzz, stingy mum just got generous during CNY! Hehe.

I'm finally yawning! Yay it means i should go sleep instead of eating. Wheeeezzzz. I'm gonna study CS..... tomorrow. HAHA.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Goodnight.

You bastard better treat me better. I dulan then you know. HAHAHA.
-.- why i so funny one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when you're FUNNY!
Afraid when you're DULAN!
Happy when you're HAPPY!
Sad when you're SAD!
:D

February 5, 2010 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Beverley said...

Hahahaha. Love you too!

February 7, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home