Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hello

hey hey!
Friday had dinner @ bedok int w sab and kit.
We are naughty! We actually went off the forum telling the person that we need the toilet. HAHA. Then great, my retribution came immediately. I lost my ez link for the dnknw how many million times. zzz.
Walked a little and we went home tgt. :D
Saturday went to work, but what's sweet was that babe came to fetch me after work. (:
Altho that idiot didn't reply 2 of my messages and 1 missed call by me. -.- HAHA.

Went to have supper @ 201 and then went home after getting my twister fries! (Y).
Tomorrow we'll be shopping w my whole family excluding my brother @ fareast. Yay, free atm. I'm talking about my mum. LOL.

Goodnight!
7months ain't easy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!
You're the naughty one.
Not me. 'Cause I haven't got my retribution! LOL. :D

January 31, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home