Saturday, January 16, 2010

In your eyes

Hello!
:D so happy, boyfriend's beside me right now watching Man Utd match. Hehe.
Anyw, friday suck big ass time srsly. First was 1st ave, boring and really sucks. Then around afternoon i suddenly body not feeling well.
I feel cold, started shivering, stomach uncomfortable blahblahblah. Drank lots of water and then felt better. I really water tank, no water = die. LOL.
After that called boyfriend, bf die alrdy, nvm.

During 1st ave got back RVM paper and i fail by 1 mark. Zzz. And jeff ho shoot me about my smoking issue, gave me and sab all an extra project, and then we still going for some CP forum on 29jan. Cao sian alrdy i feel like crying. During 1st ave also got practical test, mother fucker. So sudden and we dnknw anythg. Cb one.
Then after that got RP2 quiz. Wa that one knn.
I accidentally missed out 1 page w/o checking so 10marks fly alrdy. Fail for sure. Nabei.

Finish everything then aiya i don't want to say things in details but dulan la. Heartbroken uh. Sad. Nb cb one. Like wan seh something but cannot. Went tamp to acc sab eat her dinner and then my dead bf came. zzz.
Walao

Say i mood swing.
Say i unreasonable.

I never kill him. alrdy v good. (Y)

Saturday went to town for a little while walk around.
Nothing much, home sweet home and we both fell asleep immediately. Like super shag ballz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home