Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thats it

I love this crazy guy beside me
I love this cute guy beside me

I love this retarded guy beside me


LOOK AT THIS! THE FLOWER IS SO FUCKING HUGE! HAHA.



See the smoke? It's Steak ON THE ROCK. Hahahaha sounds like some alcohol name. (Y)

Went to M'sia today! Wooo! It's DAMN shiok. I found the PERFECT checkered outerwear. (Y) So so so so awesome! Hehe. Okay all is boyfriend pay but I'm returning him the money okay. Hahah. He bought a lot of stuff la ! Omg. He's like damn scary, like some rich ass. HAHA.
But it was really sweet, 2 person going M'sia shop, eat and enjoy everything over there. (:
Reached home like 10plus going 11pm? Tsk it's damn late. But at least we both enjoyed ourselves so much that our feets hurt when the day ended. Hahah.
Tomorrow i will have to go prepare the stuffs and then out w boyfriend for movie or something. :D
Then at night will be the FUCKING DRINKING SESSION! Who's excited?! Cause I am! Hahah.
And of course sab and my cousin all are damn damn excited. Hahahah.
This is so stupid.
COUSIN, BOYFRIEND AND BESTIES! LET'S HAVE A GREAT TIME TOMORROW! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home