Monday, December 14, 2009

Promise


Gonna rest for the day cause starting work tomorrow.

My schedule really suck big time srsly. Working t1 then suntec then fareast then clarke quay. Machiam i go every outlet ! ):

And i never do opening before! I hope I'm able to manage. >.<
Now i hate working cause my schedule always clash w me spending more time w babe. T.T
Whoa it's so boring to stay at home. Zzz. There's nothing to do at all. Zzzzzzz. Maybe i should just go to sleep.
I miss babe.
I've learnt a lot of things that day. I know a lot of things that day. & it's time for a real change.
You belong with me. I love you.
& i know that you love me as much too.
I belong with you too.
Let's try our best to keep that promise we made if you can remember. Haha.
Hold me tight and never let me go okay. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home