Sunday, December 6, 2009

MST Jiayou

Wa so late alrdy hor. Hahah! Why am i like talking to myself? I find myself so funny. HEHE.

Today finished writing RVM notes. LIKE FINALLY! woo! *claps for myself* Heh.
But stupid me, i left my file in the shop so i tmr have to go back and take. How stupid is that. -.- Not only that, before i left house for work, i forgot my file again, so i called my maid to delivery it down for me. I think my file too unnoticeable. hahaha.

Anyw worked w shanice today. But didn't talk much cause was doing notes all the way. Ker&Brian dropped by for a while. (: Then saw Keith Joy & Alicia. Hahah, so nice to see them, asked me to lepak tgt. :D
Then saw Stella, Gen and Denise/Denis. LOL. They waited awhile in the shop talking cock, den after my work. Lepak tgt. Drank Jim Beam and beer. Wooooooo went high, hahahahahahaha. Damn shiok.

Went home. Gotta sleep soon cause tmr studying again! Jiayou!


2 more days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home