Monday, November 23, 2009

Awesome 18th birthday

I'm feel so lazy, don't feel like working but have no choice.
Heh. Friday was my birthday and srsly, i think it will be the best birthday of my life. :D
I got a surprise @ fish & co. and have to do some stupid actions. Hahah. But it was awesome, really. (:
I really wanna thank those people who came just to celebrate my birthday w me and especially those people who came out with such an idea. Really appreciated and i got so touched that i cried.
Thanks babe, really a lot. (L)
I wanna thank everyone who wished me happy birthday too. (:
Will upload the photos another day.

Saturday went out w babe to town bcus he have some event held @ town. Went to suntec to have dinner @ kushin.bo. (Y) fucking awesome dinner, it's so nice! the food, the seafood. Yummmmm. Played arcade and watched 2012. So-so.
Sunday woke up to go back suntec & get my phone back, ate mac breakfast and then went home watched saw 2. (Y)(Y)(Y) went to work after that. Shag ballz.

Today going work @ 3pm also somemore @ fareast. I feel so tired. & i miss you babe.
Gotta bath ! Bye !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home