Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Godlike

Don't you feel hungry looking @ all these food? I wan my pomsticks! I wan my chocolates, jelly beans. Etc,etc.... ):
That's me Sab and Azie. Srsly, the height. I look so much taller than Azie sial. But Sab look so much taller than me. T.T

Just a random shot but sab say v nice. Hahah.
That's all! Will be waiting for my Mcdelivery to arrive within 30mins. Wheeezcxzcxz.
I feel like drinking the soup of chicken&soup of mushroom from pizzahut, i feel like eating black pepper crab, chilli crab, i feel like eating steamboat, bbq chicken, cook hotdogs and evrythg. I feel like eating Satay, chicken wings, like real oily sweet chicken wings. I feel like eating Mee soto, Mee siam, Mee Goreng.
Feel like eating cup noodles. Chicken rice downstairs my house with egg plus muchiie muchiie black sauce. Feel like eating Bee Hoon, like real nice Bee Hoon hot hot one. Waaaaaaa...
Food is really heaven. + sleep = godlike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home