Wednesday, November 4, 2009

All curse the weather


Let's all curse the weather till it gives a satisfactory one. (:
Didn't went to school on Tuesday cause i overslept. >.<>
Went to school today for CommSk2, as usual for about 40mins -.- Bumped into Sylves again @ the bus stop and went to school together. After school took bus down TM to meet Sab's friend, Jonathan. Hahaha funny and lame guy i must say. Ate Mac tgt and i went down to Great World City for my job interview. Whoa it's like frickkin' far! I almost got lost cause i always overshot and i have a very very very bad sense of directions. HAHA.
The interview was alright and i hope i will be able to get that job because i travelled all the way down ALONE! Hahah.
Went home after that, and i found out that bus 5 goes there. Waste my money for topping up my Ez link card just to take train. Zzz.
Just finished RA tutorial, am i a good girl or what!? Hahah!
Gonna do my notes later, watch 2 hours of TV and sleep early ! (:
Sometimes i hate myself for being like this, like as though my life revolves around studies. So yucky. Eeewww.
But sometimes it's kinda good, cause i revise, do tutorials and notes. I'll look forward for the weekends because i hope it will take my mind off studies and also I'll be able to have maximum fun during weekends. :D
I really miss my cousin&keith a lot. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home