Friday, October 16, 2009

ENERGETIC

I still can't get over the fact that Ker doesn't need to go to school on Monday and Weds !! Somebody help me get over it. AHHHHH!
I'm happy that at least I'm in Sab's class but I'm unhappy that my timetable is not that nice!! Why must they treat me like this. Okay enough, if not my post not v swee alrdy. Hahah. But I'm still not done complaining okay. LOL

Ytd went to babe house for dinner. Waaaa his mum cook that time the smell is nice, really. Hahah. V full eat finish dinner, nua-ed at his house for a little while watch the stupid malaysian 7pm show -.- then went to chongpang to walk around. Ate chocolate ice kachang. Hahah, babe is damnnnnnn sweet uh. He doesn't like chocolate but he still order and share w me just cause i want it. Awwwwwww. HAHA. Walk around and he played some games -.-...... can't believe... 21... years.. old... but nevermind. HAHA He's still cute in his way. (:

I'M AWAKE!! But only Ter online, wtf. LOL.
So bored so bored, and I'm not yawning, I'M NOT TIRED AND IT'S 9.30AM! Hahahah woooo i v energetic and hyper now. Hahah!

I miss Babe, hurry come out kkkkkkk. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home