Monday, October 5, 2009

Prawning was awesome















Fuck blogger la. Zzz I'll upload a few more photos tmr or something. I just watched finish 100 days with Mr. Arrogant and overall it's just a typical korean drama show. Haha.
Let's see, Friday met Babe at his house we went to Causeway Point to have dinner with ShawnBoo, Shane&MinYi, played arcade then i went off while they went to have icecream. Saturday wanted to go YCK to find babe after his driving but then he ended MUCH earlier than expected so it wasn't my fault okay. Hahah, then we went to have lunch at sunplaza? i ate porridge. Went back to his house to sleep cause we both woke up early for the driving thing. Now i really truly understand why his head so big, he keep like to haolian things uh. HAHA.
Slept till dinner time and then we went to Causeway Point, i ate porridge AGAIN. My life is so boring.
Then we played arcade, he like got addicted to the DJMax game. -.- Then we went to bottletree? for prawning. First time in my life prawning. Hahah. Quite fun actually, somemore with vodka lime beside me. Hahahah! Anyw, babe bought for me a new headphone thanks babe! I love youuuuuu although I'm gonna take some time to return the money back.
After that, we climbed out the gate cause it was locked, okay babe didn't cause security guard come and kaopeh. Nvm, went home and slept ? Or did i slept? Nvm whatever it is i went back at like 6.30am? So i reached home at 8am and i died on my bed immediately.
Woke up at 1pm, prepare and met Babe @ TM, slacked and ate late lunch with Sab then we walked around looking for my hp and his PS3, then waited for Stella to come, slacked all the way till babe went off, slack a little while more and we all went home. Shag balls. Really shag balls.
Then i was so shag but i can't fall asleep. This one srsly FML.
Goodnight! I need my beauty sleep. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home