Thursday, October 1, 2009

Soundproof

Sometimes i wish my room or rather my house was totally made soundproof so that i could hear nothing from the surroundings.
I couldn't really sleep last night so i woke up and watch She's the man till 3plus am and then i fell asleep after some time. Woke up really early(FOR ME) cause of those drilling and cutting grass noises. Fuck.
So bloody noisy, I'm glad that I'm not a light sleeper so i actually got woken up for a few seconds and i went back to sleep. :D

I miss babe alrdy ! >.< Let's hope Saturday comes a bit faster. (:
& Hope Friday's slacking session is still on alright. :D But i guess we shldn't slack that often still, keith and stella they all are having their exams. Hahah.
Why keith so cute? HAHA. Why my cousin so retarded? Okay. -.-

Leaving soon to meet Sab they all for movie and slack :D Wheeezcxzcxzcxzc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home