Monday, June 29, 2009

My boyfriend

-Edited-

Hello ! (:
Today went to school early morning, lucky my alarm ringed. Haha. My phone died in the morning like 9plus during lecture. Haha. So used ker's phone to sms B.
Got gastric during RBB lesson and RBB lesson quite exciting, thanks to that stupid game that kill so many brain cells. Haha.
After that, went to have lunch at biz park then go lab understand a bit of SPSS den went home.
Immediately went to sleep ah, damn tired. Almost cabbed home. Haha.
Missed B so much.
But anyway, slept for 3hrs maybe? Haha. Had dinner and everythg then started sms-ing B. Stupid brother, stupid charger. Cannot charge so couldn't msg B almost half of the day. ):

Wanna faster see him. ;)
Friday come faster !
Oh gonna learn how to cook porridge tomorrow, hope i can cook and please don't destroy the kitchen. :/

& to my precious friend, take care of yourself. I really hate to hear that voice of yours because my heart feels the pain. & i hope you will choose the best decision for yourself. Just want you to be happy, always.

& to my GF ! :D:D
Take care of yourself k ! Get well soon ! But before you get well, please spread to me your illness first then get well k. HAHAHAHA. Anyway, seeing you tomorrow ! Like FINALLY~ Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home