Friday, June 19, 2009

Ghost of Gfs past

3 of us. (: Pj's missing. Me & my gf. Sushi (Y)! Me & MinHui while waiting for GF to arrive.
160609
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RACHAEL TEO !! (Y) Squeeze some time out to meet up la you ! LOL.
Sushi buffet !! (Y)
At whitesands, met Minhui and waited for gf. Came and started eating eating eating, i was starving. LOL. After that, they went to play arcade the score for basketball like 500+? O.O Haha. Then went to gf's house watch hotel for dogs. Nice movie ! (Y) I shed a few tears. LOL.
Went down bus stop, saw a slug. YUCKS RIGHT i know, took a stick and poke it and it's fucking soft and tender, makes me feel v disgusted so i stop playing it. Too bad i don't have a lighter with me. Or else... (inserts evil laughter here). LOL. Went home quite early.

170609
Goventure.
Met sabsab&kerker, ate lunch @ design school den went to lab to start on our goventure. Fuckedup game srsly, play until pekcek. Ended the game, but was waiting for sabsab to end hers, too bored so went to this website and played this game call makeover/grooming with kerker. So we actually makeover celebrities and see how they look like, at first we tried turning pretty girls prettier, den too bored, so we thought of make someone look damn cui. HAHA
Original RihannaTo this. HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Original Hannahmontana/miley cyrus
To this. HAHAHAHAH. Still got some @ ker's phone. >.<

After everythg, went home. & guess what time i slept? 8plus am. Wtf right?! Cause there's this bloody cockroach in my house!! Argh. Pekcek, huh that stupid KO also in the morning 5 6 plus am, nothing to do keep scaring me using that cockroach. -.- LOL.

Ter also another one dragging my sleeping time. LOL. Called me in the morning and tell me about his stories. LOL.

180609

Sleep all the way till afternoon, was v v tired la actually but still prepared and went down to BISHAN! Wtf right, i know. LOL. Went there to watch ghost of girlfriends past. I think the movie is funny yet boring and meaningful at the same time. HAHA. Teared twice in the cinema, tsk emotional person cannot be blamed. LOL. Played arcade, street fighter i think, Alston PRO!! Hahaha. Went mac to eat, then went home. Woooo Simei to Bishan, Bishan back to Simei. I think i damn zai. HAHAHA.

Tomorrow, meeting Jerrer! It's been a while ah ! LOL. & take care of yourself la you, keep injuring yourself or falling sick. TSK. Lol.

I am nothing without you.

I want you to know with everything i won't let this go, this words are my heart and soul, i hold on to this moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home