Monday, June 15, 2009

Sarang Haeyo

Saturday 130609
Grandma's birthday celebration changed to Sunday cause the food ordered is coming on Sunday. Anyway, met friends @ CS. Watched them eat -.- LOL Ter and BB came to join us. They went off after that and both of us went to PS to watch movie. In the end reached there but Ghost of girlfriends past only left first row so we watched State of Play. NOT RECOMMENDED.
Boring uh, it's a detective show, starting i was interested but then slowly the movie just dragged and they talked a lot, very little actions. The movie is like, 2hours? Damn long.
Was cold in the movie, but then later felt warmer. HAHAHAHAHA.
Both of us fall asleep in the movie. -.-
Went home after the movie.

Sunday 140609
Woke up in the afternoon, prepared and went town with my mum. Shopped @ fareast and bought quite a few stuff. (Y) Went to Tamp mall buy cake and then went over to my grandma's place. It's been soooo long.
Chill with my cousins, chill a lot of times la, first go starbucks, den go back. Then go down again, then go home, den go down AGAIN. -.-
It's damn weird to see my cousins smoking together. LOL.
Funnier is that, my cousin smoke smoke smoke until she left her wallet @ the park. HAHAHAHAHA. When go back up, den she realized she left it there, rushed down but it was gone. -.- Stupid or stupid? STUPID. LOL.

And, both of my cousins (sisters), smoking together. HAHAHA the scene damn funny. Then suddenly, their mum called and said she's nearby. Freaked out, both of them freaked. HAHAHA. In the end, younger sis went to find her, while me and her elder sis went to somewhere else. Wanted to take the lift and then saw her mum ! WTF. You know the scene like you saw police while doing illegal stuff -.- EXACTLY THE SAME. In the end, we climbed the stairs to 6th floor and take the lift up. Both of us reached 6th floor waiting for lift, we looked at each other and said "WTF?!" & laughed. LOL.
It's nice catching up with all the stories, happenings in each other's lives. (:

Now I'm home.
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA ! :D

I'm bored. I'm tired. I'm waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home