Saturday, June 6, 2009

I love the sight of you

I like this picture, always able to make me laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
(: (: (:

Photographer : Ali


The girls.



Ben & Jerrys










Nice i like.






Hello !! Good afternoon ! Haha. Yesterday went out after our last paper of FARM. All the photos are uploaded in Facebook k ! ;)
Paper FARM was..alright, can say something i didn't expected for the last paper. I didn't manage to sleep for the whole night cause i was so so scare >.< Terence called me and talked until 4plus am somemore -.- LOL.
I think cause lack of sleep, i mistook decrease as increase and so i think my marks all fly away. LOL. Anyway, after paper we went home to sleep. I woke up late so met them at a later time, @ PS went to have kfc as my lunch. Then went to slack, went to arcade and then went over to The Cathay for Ben&Jerrys. Ali joined us then we went over to Mind's Cafe.
(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)! LOL. First game is.... sick. LOL.
Bloody exciting and make my heart jump super fast know. LOL. But fun la i must say, but very tiring to actually getting exciting, nervous and anxious all the time. LOL.
Played a few games, Sabsab left, continue playing till 11pm then went to have supper but it was me & Tavis's dinner. LOL. Went home after that. (:
Enjoy the holidays !!!! Wooooooooo. Hahaha.
More outing k girls ! (Y). & guys. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home