Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2 more papers to go !

Hello ! Finally i have time to blog ! >.<
Have been a very, no, extremely good girl these few days ! Chiong-ing my studies until late nights.
First subject, SM (sounds wrong), went over to Ker's house to study finish memorising and went off before midnight. Woke up in the morning and continue studying. Went to school for the paper together along with my BB's goodluck ;)
Quite confident in the paper, confirm can pass but scoring well is another matter.
Went home, slept a little while, bath and prepare to go to Kerker's house study MR.
Studied all the way till 3am and went home. Slept and woke up a little late today. Went to school along with BB's goodluck but somehow this paper suck. I think can pass, but confirm won't score well unless miracle happens. HAHA.

Today I'll be touching on RBB and tomorrow will be FARM. My friends said my studies improved a lot, i think most of the credit would go to BB. (: Keep pushing me to study, motivating me to work harder and harder. (Y)
But i don't wanna fall sick srsly, my nose these few days v itchy and dnknw why, uncomfortable. :/ someone missing me badly? LOL.
2 more papers to go and we're done with MST! & we'll be able to meet up with people that haven't been contacting often ! example : NETTER !!!!! :D:D

Okay i think i gonna go rest a while before studying. Goodbye ! & i miss BB. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home