Tuesday, May 26, 2009

ROM

@ Sabsab house. Love these girls.
2 of his supporters. LOL

The blind dog


I think she's insane





Picture @ airport the other day.
Hello. Today not bad. Have to go school early cause need to discuss about the surveys and hand up at the first lesson. Thanks kerker's dad for fetching me to school early. (:
First time going for mktres tut, after that waited for WOO to come and then THEY went to have lunch @ design school. Took bus down to tamp int then he went off to school while the both of us went to take bus 22. Long ride, quite long. Sky was quite dark, a little drizzles at first, and suay when we reached the bus stop. BOOOOOOMMMMM Thunder, lightning PLUS heavy rain. Zzzz So we're like stucked @ the bus stop. Wanted to ask Sabsab to bring umbrella down, but some smartass actually go flag for cab.
Go straight, turn left a bit is her house already. Cab fare how much ? Cheapest cab fare I've ever taken, $3. HAHAHA.
Went to sab house and waited for the rain to subside, & wanted to buy ingredients to cook, but because most of us are starving, and lazy to cook so we ended up buying takeaways up to her house eat. & ker (Y) ! She ate lunch alrdy but eat AGAIN. Haha.
After eating, slack slack until around 4plus & me,Ali,kerker went off. Kerker went home while both of us went chompchomp to eat. The food is really not bad la. Haha. & The soya bean uh, altho it's in small size but it's large for me. LOL.
Ali asked me to study so we bus-ed down all the way to Tamp to study with ker. Wa srsly the bus ride damn long, & i think we super noisy. -.- LOL.
Before kerker came down, went to walk around but stopped @ a shop that has the catching fish game. LOL. Catch until 64 x fishes, got 1 usb adaptor & gave 2 swords to his 2 supporters. HAHA.
Went to Tmart mac to study. Was really lazy & tired la but Ali keep pushing me to study. So yeah i studied RBB, now I'm half way through it.
Terence & Bryan came after that. Terence like RC siao alrdy. Then slowly @ the back the conversation got a little .... crazy. LOL.
The ROM conversation, i laughed until there's tears in my eyes. LOL.
Then Ali sent me home AGAIN. Zzzzzzz damn guilty.
He lucky la, received a phone call during Chompchomp saying got liberty until tomorrow 6.30pm. HAHA. In the bus keep on showing me his watch say "i got 10more mins to book in", "I'm late already, OH! No it's 23 hours and 45mins more" -.-
& idk what to say srsly.
Yesterday i wore red top, black jeans. He wore red top and black pants. I damn stunned cause the previous day we wore the same colour also. -.-
Then guess what today ? I wore pink shirt and he wore grey plus pink shirt.
He told me he didn't know i would wear pink today and see what happens. LOL.
I in lab still told kerker say i today purposely wear pink cause i think very different and won't be the same. In the end....... -.- LOL.
Tomorrow gonna continue studying for RBB and then I'll leave Thurs & Fri for FARM. :D
Goodnight people !
& ker's latest post is super nonsense. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home