Thursday, May 21, 2009

HAPPY night

Kinderjoy car. LOL (Y) got special power one. Woohoo. LOL


Sorry uh a bit crude, but srsly suppose to be fierce pic but i see kerker's face i straight laugh. HAHAHA.


3 of us @ bistro







Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Msging.

I didn't order.

In class. Srsly ker, your hair.. go change the style k? LOL.

The colour contrast damn obvious. -.-


Ahhh this is nonsense. HAHA.
Alright ! Was busy so didn't have the time to update ! (:
Wednesday 20 May.
Mkt lec was cancelled. So went to school for BasicEnt and FARM. Did GoVenture like FINALLY. Zzzz then went to have lunch with Sabsab,Shuni and their groupmates at Bizpark. Chicken cutlet, they really buaysian one. LOL. After that, we follow them to lib, they do their proj we do our FARM tutorial. (Y) Took pictures then we went off for our tutorial.
Sabsab & shuni they all missed their tutorial and was marked absent cause they thought their tutorial was cancelled -.- LOL cute uh.
After our tutorial went to slack @ bistro while waiting for sabsab's watertech to start. Haha. Took pictures and the rest are at FB. (:
Left at evening to take bus to where u know? WOODLANDS. Goddammit, i first time step into woodlands or shld i say i first time going SOOOOOOO far. LOL.
I was late for the movie cause the bus driver like know i rushing for time, he taking his own sweet time. Reached there and Ali was waiting for me. Went into the cinema and he said i missed quite a lot so he told me the starting part of the story to let me catch up. (:
& thanks for the green apple ice blended double pearl ! :D didn't know it was his fave too. Altho left a bit only -.- HAHA.
After the movie went to have dinner. The movie was so-so la actually, i was quite scare in the cinema but when i come out it was like "chey" only lor. LOL.
Sorry uh Ali, i pulled his shirt and i manipulate his arm to block my view of the screen. HAHAHAHA. Whenever i get scare of shock he will turn and say "LAME". Damn idiot.
Then he keep telling me "not scary one, not scary one" I still bend down and use my bag cover until he pekcek and say "DOWAN TALK TO YOU ALREADY". LOL!
Went to eat Pastamania, counted my 1st time eating la actually. Lol, that idiot Ali baba dowan to take my money. So he treat me i forgot what but it's meatball thingy. Haha. After that they went to cold storage to buy food to bring back. Wa and the amount they buy is scary, actually alright la ~ but until Friday only, i think quite scary. LOL. The whole basket is almost full and they keep pushing each other to carry. Hahaha damn funny.
The guy carrying the basket put down and i think went off to look for his stuff then when they realize he's gone they all say
"eh eh this is not working know"
"really, not working this way"
LOL. I keep laughing at them.
Then Ali went to buy Kinderjoy for his bunkmates and FOR ME !! :D Thanks thanks thanks! Haha. Then he said something damn lame when sending me off to the interchange.
"eh u must keep the toy hor"
"everywhere you go also must bring"
me : "-.-" LOL.
Reached home i think 11pm and chiong my Jap proposal and then went to sleep at 2am.
Thursday 21 May
& guess what that kanjiong spider auntie ask me meet her 8.30 @ school ! T.T I cabbed down know, waste my money. Haha. Was Asst.Manager for the day and it sucks la srsly, the sales damn low and cannot sms often ! Hahaha ! Thanks Gf, Sabsab & Shuni for coming and supporting us ! :D
After that went to have lunch at bizpark CUTLET AGAIN! Walao. LOL.
Kerker went off to her jap tutorial and i send Sabsab off to the bus stop.
Went to Lib to find Shuni and her friends, watched the movie Stomp the yard and went off to meet Harris for Jap tutorial.
That bloody idiot just keep disturbing me, non-stop hits. Super duper irritating. _l_ this is for him man. LOL.
Teacher ask us to say in Jap how to travel from Cityhall to Little India.
We're suppose to say everything in Japanese language.
Harris : "Take cab la"
-.- LOL.
After tutorial i went home la, do normal routine stuff again. Boring uh. LOL. Anyway Shane's birthday this Saturday ! But dnknw whether can get her present in time or not. ):
Haha. Anyway that's all, tonight would be a happy night for me, and only a few of my close friends know about it. NETTER FASTER MEET US ! SO I CAN UPDATE YOU!! I miss you man ): LOL.
Tomorrow, I'm looking forward to evening time. :D
Goodluck to everyone for the quiz tmr ! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home