Saturday, May 9, 2009

I miss him badly

Her mouth full of chocolate so i asked her to take tissue and wipe. (:


She's smiling, but to the cake and not to the camera. HAHAHA.


Nice cake uh, not bad. Shld be my mum order. ;)



She's super cute, she used the hp to take picture of the cake and pass to my grandma. Awwwww! Haha
Altho today is not the official day for Mother's Day but I'm suppose to go to my grandma's house to celebrate an advance one. Woke up in the afternoon and chatted on msn, woke up earlier than Ali siozcxzczxczxcz!! HAHA. Then nothing much until at night around 7.30pm i left for my grandma's house. Wanted to cab down but don't wanna waste money. Reached there, had my dinner. Ate 1 mouth of the choco cake and rot on the sofa. Then went home. Boring ah cause not much cousins are over there which is kinda sad i think. Zzzz.
Anyway tmr chiong-ing tutorials already.
& once again I'm gonna miss him badly when the days come again.
You make me feel like a complete work of art when I'm just falling apart. A really nice piece of art. (Y)
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home