Sunday, May 3, 2009

I have fallen for you

Fucking funny, i only pushed in 1 ball of dough and it's big big one. LOL
He drawing his name in a stylo milo way.

And the U turns out like this. I keep laughing non stop cause of this U. LOL.

Diamond in O

In the end, he use contruction paper to paste. HAHAHA!! At the left is the star of the day.

Ali baba, vista, torres and sab. LOL

Ali baba and vista

Torres, ali baba and sab

Me and ali baba.

WE REALLY LOOK ALIKE IS IT?!?!?!?! zzzzzzz

Me and sabsab ! :D

What we wrote for Ali baba.



That's Ali baba's mum and sister. (:

HIS SISTER IS HYPER ACTIVE! LOL

And cute.

AND HOT! hahahahaha!

3 of us



I'm finally taller than them. (I'm not standing on a chair, serious)



Her forfeit is to kiss him. HAHAHA.

Sexayyy dancing.



Drinking heinkein for chinaman game.

Nobody nobody but you~ LOL.

This is his birthday cake ! It's tokkong TTM !! LOL. It's fucking real i tell u. HAHAHA.

Make a wish~ Make a wish~ LOL

Nice! Credits to photographer : Torres

Germany is super super red !! LOL!

My rule : All guys to be half-naked. HAHAHAHA

Another rule : Pull their pants to the highest level. HAHA.

The cards and everything all in a mess.

Dare : Ugliest face. And it's really very ugly !! HAHAHA.
Alright people. I'm ready to blog ! After blogging i gotta go do my tutorials already. Hahaha. Okay so friday was Ali's chalet.
-Friday 1st of May-
I went to Tavis house in the afternoon with ker to bake for Ali. :D Prepared everything and started baking. So altogether there's 20 stars and 1 heart shape. Hehe. Also i put marshmallow in so that it looks colourful and nicer. Went over to cineleisure to buy his present and then wrap everything up ! Hahaha. We went back to Tamp to slack with Jacob WOOOOOO and then tavis sent me to the bus stop and i took bus to Parkway Parade, cabbed down to Katong to find them. They were singing K and some really quite funny, example, the lyrics in chinese but Ali sang in english. LOL.
Cabbed back to the chalet and he started drawing his name. LOL.
Ali looks at me
I said "aiya ok la i think, nevermind one since everyone also know your name"
"LOL! So you trying to say its very ugly la?"
LOL.
Washed up and then went to sleep with them. Ahhhh the air con is freaking cold and i can't sleep properly.
-Saturday 2nd of May-
Woke up in the morning really early and then they went to the beach for a swim. Idk how to swim so i just stand at the sand there, let the water wash my feets. LOL.
After that Ali send me off to the bus stop cause I'm going home to bath and change and everything.
I bathed but i fall asleep on my bed. LOL. Woke up like 2plus pm and then prepared to leave.
Ker they all surprised me by reaching there really early when she told me 4plus and they reached like 3plus? LOL. Tavis went to bought mac for himself and Sab, i think damn zai cause the walk is freaking long and have to walk back i think if its me I'll die half way. HAHA.
Me and sab helped a little with his name by sticking double sided tape only. -.- HAHA. Pasted on the windows and then we sign sign sign. Lol.
After that the buffet came and we ate our dinner. Spam music damn loud on the speakers with my itouch until the battery went flat. LOL. Bring down my laptop and then we were bored so we watched just follow law in my laptop. Watch a while then we were quite tired so spam music again.
Fyrhto and all his relatives came. We played chinaman and drank heinekein. It's AWFUL!! Really awful. LOL. After that too pictures, cut cake, eat cake and i send ker they all off. Went back the chalet played card games with fyrhto. Starting we ate food as forfeit. Then Julian came ! And Ta-da! He brought one absolute vodka mango! HAHA. So we started drinking it plus mixer 7-up. Played chinaman and i kena the king cup in the first round. And it's fucking suay !!!!!!! So i have to drink the whole cup pure vodka. yuckyucks not nice and when i swallow it's bloody burning in my throat. LOL.
They went off around midnight or later. Only left his diver friends, so we played cards. First game idk, kill a lot of my brain cells. LOL. No matter how they explain i just don't get it, what got triumph no triumph. Aiya. LOL. The next game is Asshole game. HAHAHA fun fun that one i like. That's when I'm not the asshole la.
That Ali baba keep disturbing me somemore. Played truth or dare but not that fun cause everyone was shag already. Lol. Ali slept first, then that KM? chat with me about a lot of things la. Then the rest started sleeping and me too. Woke up around 6plus am to leave, Ali send me off again to take cab. (: Thanks man ! for sending me off even though you are so damn tired. LOL.
Didn't had the chance to say bye to his mum, shane and mingyi cause didn't want to wake them up.
Went home and sleep all the way till noon.
And ali's booking in at 10pm, BETTER RMB TO EAT THE COOKIES OR I'LL KILL YOU!! hahahaha.
This is the first time i bake for a guy no or actually bake la. LOL Ker was shocked la, say what i actually have another gentle side of me. Wtf. LOL.
When i baked, then i realize actually baking takes up a lot of time, effort and also the sincerity while you're baking for the person.
It's fucking tiring and the effort put in is cannot be described one. Lol.
Overall the chalet is FUN TTM for me. :D Really enjoyed it. (:
That'll be all ! Tutorial next and school tomorrow !! (:
You.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home