Friday, May 1, 2009

Track woosh!

Sorry for not updating, super tired. It's been sooo long since I've been this tired.
Alright, firstly. Wednesday basically having lessons blahblahblah, nothing much huh. We had stupid client briefing and it's boring like shit, i see so many people dozing off. At first it was about Nike then suddenly 1 mobile thingy came into the picture. We like wtf is this about ?
Anyway after the client briefing, rushed to track, get changed and started training. Warm-ed up then short putt then suddenly they said "alright, this would be the last station" our jaws were like opened, stunned. Like wtf? We just came. =.= LOL

But i was unhappy cause they cheated my feelings, after that still have the relay, aye. After training, our bodys like jelly already or rather legs. LOL. So I'm really tired to take the bus so share cab with ker and went home. Bathed, had mac and then went to sleep.

Woke up this morning, and i really have the urge to go polyclinic again ! LOL But i controlled myself and dragged myself out of my room. Prepared and idk where's my class, ker told me 1st avenue i like "OHHHHH~" hahahaha. So we had our lessons at 1st avenue all the way till 1pm and I'm really freezing inside, next time I'll remember every thursday is jacket day. LOL.
Went to eat at Mensa with Tavis, Larry, Song, Chester, Alicia kok and one more guy idk what's his name. LOL. Had laughters but i saw some... people whom i really don't wanna see. Spoils my appetite.
Anyway after that, went separate ways. Wanted to try to crash ker's class but failed but the teacher is nice, just that I'm this close to succeeding. LOL. Went to lib and use the comp while waiting for Gf to come, talked to Sab on msn and chiong-ed RC awhile. HAHA.
Ker came after her lesson and passed me the book. Off i go for my Jap tutorial ! LOL.
Stepped in and "KONNICHIWA SENSEII!" hahahaha.
Had our lessons and it's like having conversations in jap, not easy. I keep forgetting and have to keep flipping the book to check wtf does this means? how the fuck do i ask this? wtf is this country name in jap? AIYA TROUBLESOME TTM.

Ended jap and went to mushroom to meet Gf and ker. Waited for that Vista and yah i think like what ker said, he crawl to mushroom one. HAHAHA. While chatting away saw that people whom i don't wish to see AGAIN! Tsk. Went off to TM and bought some things then went to Tavis's house. Prepared everything but only Gf did it first. Hahaha.
Ordered mac cause ker's lazy to cook noodles, she was sleepy at first, then she suddenly go youtube searching videos like, barney, sesame street, and hi-5. HAHAHAHA! Funny la srsly.
After that me n ker cabbed down to simpang bedok to find netter and her friends.
I only remember a few names, like Jacob, Terence, Bryan, Keith? and idk who else. LOL. But all guys la. And we just sit, drink teh-peng and after a little chit chat, we cabbed home. I think like siao siah, but okay la, socialize. HAHAHA.

Tomorrow gonna go tavis house and maybe going town and then chalet ! ;)
Ahhhhh busy and tired busy and tired. BUSY AND TIRED !!!! FML. HAHA.

Idk, why are u like this. Naturally or intentionally? But what i know now is, i can't be bothered anymore. Whatever it is, I'm not gonna care much and i guess you're not the kind of friend that i wanna have. There.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home