Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ikenbana

KONBAWA PEOPUUUU!!! :D I'm back home.
Ehhhhhs today went to school for my Jap tutorial. First thanks birdbird and ker torres for accompanying me to the bookshop, wanted to buy my jap txtbk but ker torres said she borrow weimin's one to me first =.= so we went there for nothing actually.
Went to my jap class, and after 30mins inside of doing nothing much suddenly there's a STUPID FIRE DRILL ! Dammit waste a whole lot of my time. We just walked to some ulu field and then we stayed there for like 5mins and then we back to our own classroom !! !@#$%^&

Anyway, jap was fun i think, i like the language and everything. Although some things are really lame, but the teacher's nice. :D Altho she can't make me laugh like suzuki senseii but still, she has some jokes that i can laugh at. One crazy thing would be that, next lesson! We're suppose to go in the classroom and shout SENSEII KONICHIWA! Seriously, i think i anyhow drag 1 person and shout with me tgt when we step in. HAHA.

Sleeping early tonight cause school's 10am tomorrow ! ):

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home