Thursday, April 16, 2009

FUN!

(Y)! :D
Today got woken up by that siao zhar bo to check timetable =.= 10plus am, when i can wake up at 11am or later. In the end, go see timetable my whole mood shag, I'm suppose to prepare but i shag until 12pm then start preparing so didn't had my lunch. Waaaa stupid idiot. LOL.
Left home and met Ker at TPJC there then took bus , half way Tavis came up the bus and we 3 went to Serangoon Int to wait for Sab. Went shop & save and bought choco, drink, marshmallow. Went to Sab house and watch Twilight, seriously, not counted Movie marathon, we were distracted by soooooo many things. LOL. We only watched 1 movie - Twilight. (Y) HAHAHA.
Cause we were checking timetable online, then played o2jam on Sab's laptop and taking stupid videos and laughing our asses off. HAHA.
I think Sab house nice place to slack ! LOL.
Then we went off around evening to chompchomp. Reached there and just nice Nette&Shane was there. So went to have our dinner there, suddenly, i lost my appetite, like wtf right!? I only ate the satays =.= Maybe cause of those marshmallows, i felt so full.

Took bus back home, i think today was AWESOME ! Cause why ? Had too much laughters. :D Nicenicenice. We're enjoying as much as we can before school starts !
OH in case i forgot, altho my cousin couldn't see this but still,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VENUS !!! :D:D
She's the cousin i dote on most. (: Hope she enjoyed her day and i promise a belated present. ;)

Tomorrow shopping spree !! Happy happy ! :D I'm buying new bag ! My bags all stinky alrdy. HAHA.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home