Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MY SHAWNNNIIIEEEE

WHEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS! Just came home from meeting MY SHAWNNNIIIIEEEE!! :D
Ahhh met him downstairs my house and the first thing he shoot me was "why u wear so nice?!" when i wore shirt and short only. =.= LOL.
It has been sooooo long since I've met him. The feeling's nice (:
Went to the foodcourt and eat but then i thought of something so suddenly no mood and no appetite to eat anything.
Talked talked, and he told me some stuff that happened in Thailand and showed me the picture of COCKROACHES!! Zzzzzzz. At that moment i really felt like vomitting. Fucking gross. LOL.
& i wanna thank him for the gift !!!!!!!! :D
It's super pretty. When he took out i was like "WAAAAAAAA" it's really nice, really really nice. (:
Didn't get to hug him la that stupid fussy guy. >.<

Anyway i LOVE MY SHAWNNNIIIEEE! :D Hope to see him soon again. ;)

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home