Sunday, April 12, 2009

Temptations

Should i go out or should i stay at home ? Tampines 1 is super tempting, but the crowd is decreasing my temptation.
Gf today going JB with a big group of friends to play paintball, i hope she take good care of yourself and come back safely. (: Hope she enjoy and had fun too ! ;)
Also don't wish to see bruises/blue-blacks on her body cause of the game. Hahaha.
Didn't went tomb-sweeping today cause my dad didn't go too, wanna accompany my dad but i woke up kinda late so we don't really have any places to go and he seems like he don't feel like going out. Lol.

1 more week of holiday and school is gonna start, get to see all my friends again ! & when school start i think i'll be quite busy. I'll be joining cca, let's hope to know more hot guys. HAHA.
Before we start school, let's all enjoy our last week of holidays tgt alright ! :D

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home