Monday, April 6, 2009

Bikini !



HOHOHO. YOYOYO.

Today woke up a little late cause I'm tired! Prepared and meet ker&sab at DTE. They were eating subway, as usual we talked cock. LOL. After that we walked to Ehub for Ker's phone, i think screen protector is it ? I saw my N95!! Woooo, I think I'm getting that phone! Comments are very welcomed, but i think i'll still get that phone. LOL.

Then we went to see whether there's any movies to watch, but sadly, ZERO.

Went back to DTE, slacked at Mccafe then we went home.

Bought our bikini ! Sab was tempted by us. HAHA.

Sab got figure sioooxzcxzcxz! LOL

Me n ker like... Zzzzz. HAHA.

She bought blue with some colourful stripes and i bought orange with some colourful stripes. Sian, why i so fair siozczxczxz i don't like. Hahaha.

Can't wait for Sentosa to come !! :D:D:D


xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home