Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sylvester


Hey yo ! :D
Imma happy girl, for now only i think. >.<>
Anyways, today stayed at home in the afternoon doing nothing much. Prepared at night and went off to meet my friends at mike's house. They were having steamboat, and i didn't have any appetite for any food. Watched a little tv and he turn on some ghost show, which is not scary to me. -.- LOL.
Walked to Ker's house and sat at Mac, came out a little while to emo cause he didn't reply my sms. ): Went back mac and many many things went through my mind. Then suddenly something occurred to me, HE'S IN LONDON! LOL He's in london that's why he didn't reply me ! HAHAHA. I was so silly to actually emo for nothing. Gosh. LOL.
Cause he just replied me just now not long ago. (: (: (: x100 hahaha.
He said he's in London and he'll text me when he gets back. OMG i just love him so much.
How can i ever EVER forget or give up this guy?! HAHA.
Tomorrow meeting them again, i think at night or something. Heh. I'm so happy ! xD
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home