Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April's fool

I'm staying at home today ! LOL.
Suppose to meet them at TM but then they suddenly changed to Plaza sing so i was thinking, very inconvenient for me to go home plus i wanna save money so i gave it a miss.
It's like I've been going out everyday with them, now when i stay at home, i felt a little weird. LOL.
Anyway, i injured my bloody toe that day while playing soccer. LOL until now it still hurts a little now and then. Hope it recovers soon so i can play soccer again ! HAHA.

Oh yeah today's April's fool day ! Hope everyone enjoyed their day today and also hope their pranks are a success. HAHA. Stupid Jerrer yesterday tricked me, lucky I'm smart enough. LOL He said he wanna trick me cause i always believe stuff. Yeah that one i gotta admit. LOL.
Then we added JH yesterday and sort of "played" with him. HAHAHA, he emoshit. Fucking funny.
Ahhhhhh i think I'm gonna go sleep awhile. LOL.

What's meant to be yours, will always be yours. Even if you're separated for months/years, you'll still be together.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home