Saturday, April 4, 2009

basketball

Me & my gf. (:
Under ker house.

Stupid Leroy, disturb. hahaha.
Today went to play bball with friends ! :D I slept very "early" last night so i didn't wake up in time, until Tavis called me and I'm like "hello~" in a very sleepy manner. LOL. Woke up and started preparing, then went to meet them at the bball court. Didn't play match, just shooting here and there and fooling around. LOL. Borrowed volleyball from the other people and start whacking, seriously hurts okay. LOL.
Then played till 5plus going, went home to bath and eat dinner then come out and slack again. Went to starbucks but FULL so we went to coffeebean instead.
Slack all the way till 11plus then took bus down to ker's house then slack all the way till dnknw what time then cab home with GF.
I wonder what's on tomorrow? LOL.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home