Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thanks Sab girl, I love you so much so much ! :D you're always the sweetest, everytime you do things so so so sweet it always make me feel so thankful for having such a friend like you. (: I'm so happy i knew you first during school orientation, I'm so happy I'm in the same class you, same clique as you. Hearing the song, i just smiled in front of my computer, it's just so sweet and i know i don't need a guy to keep me standing, having friends like you can last forever and i know that friends are the ones that give me the strength i need. (:
& seeing you being happy, seeing you smile makes me feel happy too.
& please remember, no matter what you'll always have me, and I'll always be your friend, no matter what. (:

Alright!
Today didn't accompanied Jerrer to see doc since he's going to see private. Prepared and then on my way to simei mrt, i realized i left my Ez link card at home, so i "TSK" turned around and walk back home to take it. Zzzz. LOL. Met Ker at mrt platform then we train-ed all the way to Plaza Sing. Waited for Nette and then since Ker wanna eat first, we went to Aston for our dinner. Walked around looking for Nette's bikini but didn't find the perfect one.
Shopped around Plaza Sing, didn't buy much cause i didn't bring much money out, so just bought 2 nail polish. HAHA Weird colours seriously.
I'll show you guys picture if there's a chance. xD
Had a lot a lot of laughters, went to slack at starbucks then went back to look for mat.
3G-ed with mike to see his mat, hilarious. LOL.
Went home after that, and DON'T KNOW WHOSE STUPID IDEA TO TAKE BUS. hahaha!

I'm really happy, to have these friends around me. Always making me laugh, always making smile. (: This is so much better than having a boyfriend huh! hahaha. But doesn't mean I'm staying single la, I'll have one. HAHA. Maybe not this year, but who knows? LOL. I chiong-ing my studies this year (not easy).
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home