Thursday, April 9, 2009

YI JUNG !!

I'm so happy ! My maid's coming over my house and stay tonight ! :D Wheeee, lucky i today didn't go out, it's raining heavily. But let's pray it doesn't rain tomorrow ! Pray hard alright ! Pray that even if it rains, it rains after we're done with our games and everything. Heheh.
He's so handsome right !! He's cute and handsome, he's not the HOT kind. xD
Yi jung yi jung yi jung !! Now my desktop wallpaper is not twilight anymore, it's his wallpaper. *faints* *screams* for yi jung !! LOL.
I'm gonna continue watching my show and rot at home, but prepare my excitement for tomorrow ! :D
Oh yah people, Jewel's new blog! Link her up alright (:
www.jewel-memories.blogspot.com

SCREAMS!!!! for yi jung once again! HAHA.


xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home