Wednesday, April 15, 2009

TAGTAG!

//Edited`

YOYOYO PEOPLE !! I'm dead bored at home! This is Home Alone Episode 5. Wtf okay =.=
I'm rotting at home today AGAIN! Zzzzzzz But finally getting out of my house tomorrow. (:
& people! Tag my blog lehzcxzcxz!!
There's like dnknw how many hundreds visit per week yet NOBODY tags!
Better tag before you leave k ! Courtesy ! Polite ! :D
Leaving without a tag is rude okay! Be nicee ~~ Hahahaa.

I love the bracelet my shawnnniiieee gave me !! ;) Really love it. Thanks Shawnnniiieee ! Hehs.
AHhhhh fucking bored !! I'm skipping dinner almost everyday now cause I'm waking up at a very late timing. HAHA.
That's all for now, I'll update if there's anything special. BYE PEOPLE.

PEOPLE CHECK OUT YOUR NEW CLASSES !! :D I'm so happy cause I'm in the same class Ker Torres ! But! Sad is that we gotta meet everyday to go school, so i cannot skip school anymore ):
Also people pray hard that that particular someone is in the same class as me ! ;D I'm so excited.
I'm in 2R04 ! (:
Sab - 05
Bird - 03
LY - 01
PY not sure yet.
Altho we're all in diff classes, let's not drift apart alright girls ! :D
& I'm meeting every morning with ker to take bus together ! Can faint right?! T.T LOL
Alright that's all people. Enjoy your school days !
Gotta sms that Baba tomorrow if not he say me . =.= LOL.
Fill up the form ASAP! >.<

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home