Thursday, April 16, 2009

timetable

FUCK!!! I FEEL LIKE KILLING THE SCHOOL SERIOUSLY ! GRRRRR.
From Monday to Thursday my school starts at 9am !! WTF?!?!?! I cannot wake up la !@#!$!@%$#!#^$$@. Wakao.

Monday is the only day i end early, the rest i end at 6pm. Zai liao lorzcxczxcz , win liao lorzcxzcxzcz i bwg liao lorzcxzcxzcz. & Friday got stupid 4 or 5 hours break, tokkong. I'm left speechless.
Good thing is, Tues my break is 3 or 4hours, and Thurs my break is 2 or 3hours.
& something worth to be happy is that i have Torres in my class. =.=
Also! I got JAP AS MY CDS !! This is something i shouted YES! when i saw my timetable. LOL.
But is really sian to the max leh, end at 6pm. Only during the breaks we can go TM or T1

I wake up early in the morning then spoil my mood like this. Zzzzz omfg !@#$%^&*(!@. =.=
Alright I'm going to bath then have my lunch.
Cheer up bev! At least there's ker to share your misery. HAHAHAHA!!

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home