Saturday, April 18, 2009

Anticipation

OMFGGGGGGGG. School is starting in like less than 2 days and I'm still online at this hour !! Zzzzz. But it's an improvement, i used to sleep at 5plus am, now I'm sleeping at 3plus am. But because i just ate finish my bloody fulfilling supper so i can't sleep right away if not tomorrow morning wake up i would have the size of a pregnant belly. HAHAHA.
Now there are no shows to accompany me at night, i think that's quite lucky cause school's starting soon and if there's shows I'll definitely stay up late AGAIN.

I've started playing Audition again cause that day saw Sab's sister playing my hand got itchy. BTW she's a pro! When i saw her playing, my jaw dropped to the ground. LOL I stunned, really. 1 whole bar of reverse arrows and she actually played at the speed of like 150bpm?! Insanity.
Anyway back to it, when i login the first thing that came up was the hearts and everything cause i couple-ed with my ex bf. & i just randomly login to one room and asked a stranger "erm excuse me do you know how to break up the r/s in audition?" HAHAHA and the person's reaction was "....." so i guess that was a "WTF" so i figured it out myself. =.= LOL
Other then that i think everything's fine in Audition, new songs and it's more attractive now. (:

Tomorrow i gonna rot at home. I guess I'll sleep half the day and watch tv or use comp for the rest of the day. HAHA. No life, yes i know but no choice, SCHOOL'S GONNA START i better relax as much as i can. Zzzzzzzzz.
I cannot imagine how much laughters i will get being in the same class with that siao zhar bo. LOL.

As time passes, things changes, people changes, feelings changes. Everything changes, change is constant. I think that explains how i talk differently now, how i type differently now, the things i laugh at are different now. I think it's due to the people around me, influence me in some ways. I no longer speak like my ex bf, i no longer type like my ex bf, i no longer laugh at the things my ex bf used to laugh at.
I'm actually happy and glad that I'm changing for the better. It's obvious that I'm moving on very quickly, and i would never ever turn back. Because i turned back once for 1 guy and that's the first and last time.
I'm amazed that now mentioning you or whatever things that link to you no longer hurts me. (I'm talking about Sylves).
And now when my phone rings, i no longer hope that it would be you.
& i know my love for you has started to fade away very quickly, i have no idea whether it's a good or bad thing but i know I'm tired of disappointments from you again and again.
Nights no longer are emotional for me, i anticipate every night to come because there's something worth to be happy for. (:
Although i might sound to be using him, but i know it's a good thing my focus is changing to him and i know that each time i mention that certain him, i would definitely smile shyly.
I'm glad he came back into my life once again.
I missed out on him in the past and this time if there's this chance, i would definitely not let him go pass me again.

I'm starting to miss you, how? ;)

& to my precious friend, i know nights have been torturous for you, emotional, hurtful and whatever words can describe how exactly you feel. I hope that i can always be there for you, making you smile and making you laugh so you can forget all the pain you're suffering from. Time would heal your wounds, i have no idea how long would you need but i know you gotta take one step at a time. Never look back, what's passed has already passed, look at what's ahead of you and move towards it rather than being stuck at the same point for ages. How exactly tough is it i wouldn't know but i know roughly how much you're suffering, however, you gotta go through this pain in order to be stronger. Take it as a lesson that you'll learn, it gains your knowledge, makes you more mature in either thinking or actions and let you grow stronger in your life to go through the more obstacles ahead in life.
We would accompany you through the obstacles in your life however, there will still be a limit, at some point of time in your life you gotta do things yourself, we'll just stand behind you to catch you when you fall.
Friendship is forever. Take care girl.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home