Monday, April 27, 2009

Lack of sleep

No pictures ~ only words.
Missed lecture today cause ytd bra called me and we just chatted till 4plus am i think. I didn't know time passes so quickly. And when I put my hp down, i was about to knock out on my bed, my phone rings again, and baba msged me. LOL. I replied and what i get was "omg. u haven sleep a?" HAHAHA. He's shocked that I'm still awake cause i think normally when he msg me during this timing, i would reply him around 3plus pm in the afternoon. LOL.
Woke up at 9plus am then prepared for school. Went for the tutorial and the teacher Allen Roche is fucking naggy. Argh, wasting my precious time and dragging the class. Settled with a retail brand and i think it's not bad.
Group members are my previous classmates so it's alright to me. LOL After school went over to KFC to have my lunch, met tinghui for a little while then went home. Saw Fiona this morning and didn't know she was in year 1. Saw 2 crazy girls and 1 stunning hairstyle guy. HAHAHA.

That'll be all for now, cause I'm gonna take an afternoon nap as I'm lacking of sleep. (:
PREPARE for Friday and Saturday soon ! xD

AND PEOPLE ! Tag each time you visit my blog la walao, like some stalker like thatzcxzcxzcxz. LOL.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home